Thank you for your interest in employment at Milton Martin Toyota. We are a family owned and operated store serving North Georgia for over 50 years with honesty and intergrity. What you can expect is family friendly hours and offer a wide variety of benefits to full-time employees.
Milton Martin Toyota was honored to be recognized as Automotive News Top 100 Best Dealerships to Work For for 2012. The award was given to dealerships that excel in creating a positive work environment for their employees.
Automotive Service Technician
- To properly complete the service and/or repairs of all vehicles assigned to technician by Group Leader according to factory specifications
- Constructively communicate with other dealership personnel as required to satisfy customer needs
- To use shop supplies and materials in a practical and economical manner
- Complete all work according to the applicable safety requirements
- To produce quality work and ensure that customer vehicles are returned as clean as they were given
- Arrive at work, take lunch break and depart from work at the times designated by Service Manager
- Make every effort to achieve the production objectives set by management
- Properly use special tools and equipment provided by management
-Maintain the workspace assigned in an organized and clean manner
-Maintain personal grooming, hygiene and uniform standards according to department/company policies
-Participate in technical training as assigned by management
Company Benefits :
-Health, dental and vision Insurance coverage (company pays 70% of employee's premiums)
- 401K match
- up to 20 days of vacation pay per year
- Year End Bonuses
-Deep employee discounts on purchase of new & used cars, service, parts or collision services
-short & long term disability coverage available
Our sales candidates must have the following qualifications:
-Experience with customer service or in sales
-Email communication, computer skills and use of current technology
-Outstanding communication skills and relationship building skills
-Customer service focused
-High ethical standards
-Professional appearance and attire
-Works well in a team environment
Please complete application at dealership, fill out the form below or email to the addresses listed below. All interviews by appointment only. No walk-in interviews.
Email resumes to:
Thank you for your time and your application. The appropriate department will be in touch with you soon.