1. Vehicle Stability Control is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
2. Brake Assist is designed to help the driver take full advantage of the benefits of ABS. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake-system maintenance, tire and road conditions.
3. Smart Stop Technology® operates only in the event of certain contemporaneous brake and accelerator pedal applications. When engaged, the system will reduce power to help the brakes bring the vehicle to a stop. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver input can all impact stopping distance. Smart Stop Technology® is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and does not guarantee instant stopping. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
4. Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. See your Owner’s Manual for details.
5. The Pre-Collision System is designed to help reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. It is not a collision-avoidance system and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, driver input and road conditions. See your Owner’s Manual for further information.
6. Contact with the Safety Connect® response center is dependent upon the telematics device being in operative condition, cellular connection availability, navigation map data and GPS satellite signal reception, which can limit the ability to reach the response center or receive emergency service support. Enrollment and Telematics Subscription Service Agreement required. A variety of subscription terms is available; charges vary by subscription term selected.
7. Lane Departure Alert is designed to read lane markers under certain conditions, and provide visual and audible alerts when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors. See Owner’s Manual for more information.
8. All the airbag (AB) systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts, sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an AB or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating AB may cause serious injury or death. See your Owner’s Manual for further information/warnings.
9. Do not rely exclusively on the blind-spot monitor. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal. There are limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the monitor. For a complete list of limitations and directions, please see the Owner's Manual.
10. Automatic high beams system operates at speeds above 21mph. Situations such as a dirty windshield, variable weather, lighting conditions and hilly terrain will limit effectiveness, requiring the driver to manually turn off. See Owner’s Manual for details.
11. Do not rely exclusively on the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert system. Always look over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rear clearance. There are limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the system. To learn more, see Owner’s Manual.
12. The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
13. The immobilizer is a state-of-the-art anti-theft system. When you insert your key into the ignition switch or bring a Smart Key fob into the vehicle, the key transmits an electronic code to the vehicle. The vehicle will only start if the code in the transponder chip inside the key/fob matches the code in the vehicle’s immobilizer. Because the transponder chip is embedded in the key/fob, it can be costly to replace. If you lose a key or fob, your Toyota dealer can help. Alternatively, you can find a qualified independent locksmith to perform high-security key services by consulting your local Yellow Pages or by contacting www.aloa.org
14. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
15. 2016 EPA-estimated 67/67/67 city/hwy/combined mpge for Mirai and 312 mile driving range. Actual mileage will vary. Range measurement pursuant to SAEJ2601 standards (ambient temperature: 20°C; hydrogen tank pressure when fueled: 70 MPa). Fueling time varies with hydrogen fueling pressure and ambient temperature.
16. Projected hydrogen station operational dates are TMS USA's best estimates for when stations will be available for use by Mirai customers according to representation of construction progress by California Governor's Office of Business and Economic Development (Go-Biz). Operational date estimates are based on construction start date.
17. TMS USA is not responsible for operability of stations or their progress in construction. Projected operational dates are estimates and subject to change as a result of permit application/approval process, construction process and station certification process.
18. Protocol for determining construction progress is equally applied to all stations, regardless of station host and station developer.
19. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, excludes the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee of $835 for Cars, $885 for Small/Light Trucks (Sienna, RAV4, RAV4 EV, Highlander Gas, Highlander HV, FJ Cruiser, 4Runner, Tacoma and Venza), $1100 for Large Trucks (Tundra), and $925 for Large SUVs (Sequoia and Land Cruiser). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. Actual dealer price will vary. Offer only available in CA for customers residing in CA within close proximity of an operating hydrogen station.
20. Current incentives for Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles as of Nov 2014. State incentives are for informational purposes only. They are subject to change without notice, and do not constitute tax or legal advice. Government incentives are not within Toyota’s control and all persons considering use of available incentives should consult with their own tax professional to determine eligibility, specific amount of benefit available, if any, and further details.
21. Available on approved credit to well qualified applicants through participating Toyota dealers and Toyota Financial Services on new 2016 Mirai model. Not all customers will qualify. No security deposit required. Offer based on MSRP of $57,500 + $835 for delivery, processing & handling and 12,000 miles/year limit. Offer is low mileage lease and applies to MY 2016 models. Amount due at lease signing excludes tax, license and registration. Monthly payment may vary depending on final price of vehicle & your qualifications. See dealer for vehicle and lease program details. Offer only available in CA for customers residing in CA within close proximity of an operating hydrogen station. Terms are subject to change or termination at any time. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC). TMCC is the authorized attorney-in-fact and servicer for Toyota Lease Trust.
22. Current incentives for Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles as of Nov 2014. State incentives are for informational purposes only. They are subject to change without notice, and do not constitute tax or legal advice. Government incentives are not within Toyota’s control and all persons considering use of available incentives should consult with their own tax professional to determine eligibility, specific amount of benefit available, if any, and further details.
23. 60 monthly payments of $16.67 per $1000 financed. The Program will be available through Authorized Mirai dealers and Toyota Financial Services on approved credit to well qualified 2016MY Mirai applicants who have eligible orders placed in the Mirai Order Request system and have reached Dealer Review status, OR have taken delivery of their Mirai, by 12/31/15. Not all customers will qualify for advertised APR. No down payment required if qualified. See your local participating Authorized Mirai Toyota dealer for other finance program limits, qualifications and terms. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation.
24. Trailblazer support of $7,500 from Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. on the purchase a new 2016 Mirai. The Program will be available to all 2016MY Mirai qualified customers who have eligible orders placed in the Mirai Order Request system and have reached Dealer Review status, OR have taken delivery of their Mirai, by 12/31/15. See your local participating Authorized Mirai Toyota dealer for details.
25. Complimentary fuel for three years or $15,000 maximum, whichever comes first. The three year period starts on the date of card activation or 90 days after vehicle sale or lease commencement date, whichever is earlier. Fuel card is nontransferable. The Mirai is a hydrogen-powered fuel cell vehicle that must be fueled at hydrogen stations conforming to the latest SOCIETY OF AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERS (SAE) hydrogen fueling interface protocol standards or laws that may supersede such SAE standards. Refer to the Mirai Hydrogen Stations Locator App in Entune, www.toyota.com
, or call Toyota customer service at 800-331-4331 for information on hydrogen fueling stations available to Mirai.
26. If you register for Entune App Suite and opt-in for Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) features, your vehicle will automatically and electronically transmit Vehicle Health Information to Toyota for quality confirmation, trend analysis, research, product development and to provide FCV features to you. Transmission of Vehicle Health Information includes Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) and related data from the vehicle’s on-board diagnostic (OBD) system from your vehicle to Toyota without notice to you. Related data includes but is not limited to vehicle speed, FC stack coolant temperature, air compressor revolution and FC output power. Vehicle Health Information may be used by Toyota for quality confirmation, trend analysis, research and product development and retained to achieve these goals. It is not shared outside of Toyota and is retained by Toyota to support research and development.
Location data is used by Toyota to support hydrogen station map and vehicle finder applications operated by Toyota. At each ignition off, the location data overwrites the previous location data; the old data is purged. Toyota may share anonymized and aggregated fuel cell analytic reporting with federal and state regulatory agencies and non-profit organizations for the purpose of education and research related to environment and energy issues, advanced technology and usage analysis.
27. The seven complimentary days per year will expire after each year and any unused days will not carry over. Customers may book Toyota rental vehicles through Authorized Mirai Fuel Cell dealers in the continental United States. Toyota rental vehicles are subject to rental program inventory and availability. See an Authorized Mirai Fuel Cell dealer for details and exclusions.
28. Standard ToyotaCare covers normal factory scheduled maintenance for two years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first and also includes 24-hour roadside assistance for two years, regardless of mileage. The Mirai enhancement of ToyotaCare is valid only at authorized Mirai Fuel Cell dealers in the continental United States. See an Authorized Mirai Fuel Cell dealer for details and exclusions.
29. Covers normal factory scheduled maintenance and is valid only at authorized Mirai Fuel Cell dealers in the continental United States. See an Authorized Mirai Fuel Cell dealer for details and exclusions.
30. Does not include parts and fluids.
31. Trip reimbursement covers interruptions that require the Toyota dealership to keep such vehicle overnight and such Covered Vehicle is at the time of such disablement more than fifty (50) miles from the residence of the owner of the Covered Vehicle. See an Authorized Mirai Fuel Cell dealer for details and exclusions
32. Your Mirai is equipped with a data communication module to electronically transmit information about your Vehicle that supports the available Safety Connect® services. Your Mirai sends an electronic transmission to Toyota that identifies the location of your Vehicle if the airbag sensor is tripped or there is a severe rear-end collision of your Vehicle, or if you call us by pressing the SOS button. We will share your location with emergency responders and/or roadside assistance providers to provide any assistance to you. We may also use your Vehicle's location to find your Vehicle in the event of theft or missing persons. We will save your location data for 7 years after the expiration of your safety services subscription (one year subscription trial period with vehicle purchase) for the purposes of testing and troubleshooting to ensure product quality as well as requests from your and law enforcement to support litigation and investigations. If you do not want these safety services, you must request that we turn them off by calling Customer Service 1-800-331-4331.