1. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, excludes the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee of $835 for Cars, $900 for Small/Light Trucks (Sienna, RAV4, Highlander Gas, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Tacoma and Venza), $1195 for Large Trucks (Tundra), and $995 for Large SUVs (Sequoia and Land Cruiser). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. Actual dealer price will vary.
2. 2016 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
3. EPA-estimated driving range 103 miles when vehicle is fully charged. Excludes driving conditions. Actual mileage will vary.
4. 2014 EPA-estimated combined miles per gasoline gallon equivalent. Estimate includes consumption of electricity and gasoline energy during EV Mode operation. Actual results will vary for many reasons including driving conditions and how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
5. 2014 EPA-estimated 51 city/49 highway/50 combined mpg estimates for Prius Plug-in. Actual mileage will vary.
6. The Pre-Collision System is designed to help reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. It is not a collision-avoidance system and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, driver input and road conditions. See your Owner's Manual for further information.
7. Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal. There are several limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the monitor. For a complete list of limitations and directions regarding use of the monitor, please see the Owner's Manual .
8. This floor mat was designed specifically for use in your model and model year vehicle and SHOULD NOT be used in any other vehicle. To avoid potential interference with pedal operation, each mat must be secured with fasteners. Do not install a floor mat on top of an existing floor mat.
9. Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) New Car Assessment Program ( www.safercar.gov
10. 18-in. tires are expected to experience greater tire wear than conventional tires. Tire life may be substantially less than 24,000 miles, depending on driving conditions.
11. Whiplash-Injury-Lessening front seats can help reduce the severity of whiplash injury in certain rear end collisions.
12. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions.
13. Lane Departure Alert is designed to read the lane markers under certain conditions, and provide visual and audible alerts when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors. See Owner's Manual for more information.
14. Smart Stop Technology ® operates only in the event of certain simultaneous brake and accelerator pedal applications. When engaged, the system will reduce power to help the brakes bring the vehicle to a stop. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver input can all impact stopping distance. Smart Stop Technology ® is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and does not guarantee instant stopping. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
15. The Toyota Tire Pressure Monitor alerts the driver when tire pressure is critically low. For optimal tire wear and performance, tire pressure should be checked regularly with a gauge; do not rely solely on the monitor system. See your Owner's Manual for details.
16. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. HD Radio™ Technology manufactured under license from iBiquity Digital Corporation U.S. and Foreign Patents. HD Radio™ and the HD, HD Radio, and "Arc" logos are proprietary trademarks of iBiquity Digital Corp.
17. Brake Assist is designed to help the driver take full advantage of the benefits of ABS. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake-system maintenance and tire and road conditions.
18. Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. Please see your Owner's Manual for important instructions and cautions.
19. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner's Manual for details.
20. Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
21. The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
22. Contact with the Safety Connect ® response center is dependent upon the telematics device being in operative condition, cellular connection availability, navigation map data and GPS satellite signal reception, which can limit the ability to reach the response center or receive emergency service support. Enrollment and Telematics Subscription Service Agreement required. A variety of subscription terms is available; charges vary by subscription term selected.
23. Extra-cost color.
24. Advanced voice recognition capabilities vary by head unit.
25. 2015 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
26. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
27. All the airbag (AB) systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts, sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an AB or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating AB may cause serious injury or death. See your Owner's Manual for further information/warnings.
28. Contact with the Safety Connect ® response center is dependent upon cellular connection availability and GPS satellite signal reception, which can limit the ability to reach the response center or receive emergency service support. Enrollment and Subscription Service Agreement required. One-year trial subscription available only with new vehicle purchase of Safety Connect ® -equipped vehicles. Additional subscription terms available; charges vary by subscription term selected.
29. CAUTION! When driving a hybrid vehicle, pay special attention to the area around the vehicle. Because there is little vehicle noise in electric-only mode, pedestrians, people riding bicycles or other people and vehicles in the area may not be aware of the vehicle starting off or approaching them, so take extra care while driving.
30. The automatic high beam system operates at speeds above 21 mph. Situations such as a dirty windshield, variable weather, lighting conditions and hilly terrain will limit effectiveness, requiring the driver to manually turn off. See Owner's Manual for details.
31. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune
32. PANDORA ® , the PANDORA ® logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc., used with permission.
33. Do not rely exclusively on the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert system. Always look over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rear clearance. There are limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the system. To learn more, see your Owner's Manual .
34. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth ® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth ® -enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
35. Qi wireless charging may not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models. When using the wireless charging system, avoid placing metal objects between the wireless charger and the mobile device when charging is active. Doing so may cause metal objects to become hot and could cause burns. To prevent damage to devices, do not leave the devices in the vehicle. Temperature inside may become high, resulting in damage to the device.