1. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, excludes the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee of $835 for Cars, $900 for Small/Light Trucks (Sienna, RAV4, Highlander Gas, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Tacoma and Venza), $1195 for Large Trucks (Tundra), and $995 for Large SUVs (Sequoia and Land Cruiser). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. Actual dealer price will vary.
2. 2016 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
3. EPA-estimated driving range 103 miles when vehicle is fully charged. Excludes driving conditions. Actual mileage will vary.
4. 2014 EPA-estimated combined miles per gasoline gallon equivalent. Estimate includes consumption of electricity and gasoline energy during EV Mode operation. Actual results will vary for many reasons including driving conditions and how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
5. 2014 EPA-estimated 51 city/49 highway/50 combined mpg estimates for Prius Plug-in. Actual mileage will vary.
6. The Pre-Collision System is designed to help reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. It is not a collision-avoidance system and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, driver input and road conditions. See your Owner's Manual for further information.
7. ToyotaCare covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. 24-hour roadside assistance is also included for 2 years and unlimited miles. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
8. Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal. There are several limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the monitor. For a complete list of limitations and directions regarding use of the monitor, please see the Owner's Manual.
9. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
10. 2016 EPA-estimated 58 city/53 highway/56 combined mpg for Prius Two Eco. Actual mileage will vary.
11. Based on average EPA-estimated CO2 emissions rating for Prius vs. all MY01–September MY15 cars and 15,000 miles/year. fueleconomy.gov.
12. Smart Stop Technology® operates only in the event of certain simultaneous brake and accelerator pedal applications. When engaged, the system will reduce power to help the brakes bring the vehicle to a stop. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver input can all impact stopping distance. Smart Stop Technology® is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and does not guarantee instant stopping. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
13. Available on Prius Three and Four only.
14. Intelligent Parking Assist requires driver brake control. Always look around outside the vehicle and use mirrors to confirm clearance.
15. Brake Assist is designed to help the driver take full advantage of the benefits of ABS. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake-system maintenance and tire and road conditions.
16. Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. Please see your Owner's Manual for important instructions and cautions.
17. Drivers should always be responsible for their own safe driving. Please always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. Depending on the conditions of roads, vehicles, weather, etc., the system(s) may not work as intended. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
18. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner's Manual for details.
19. Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
20. Lane Departure Alert is designed to read the lane markers under certain conditions, and provide visual and audible alerts when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors. See Owner's Manual for more information.
21. Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS) is designed to assist drivers in avoiding potential collisions at speeds of 9 mph or less. Certain vehicle and environmental conditions, including an object's shape and composition, may affect the ability of the ICS to detect it. Always look around outside the vehicle and use mirrors to confirm clearance. See Owner's Manual for details.
22. The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
23. Extra-cost color.
24. 2016 EPA-estimated 54 city/50 highway/52 combined mpg for Prius. Actual mileage will vary.
25. Three years of 24-hour roadside assistance only available on select Toyota models. See Toyota dealer for details.
26. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
27. The Pedestrian Detection System is designed to detect the presence of a pedestrian ahead of the vehicle, to determine if impact with the pedestrian is imminent and to help reduce impact speed. It is not a collision-avoidance system and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, size and position of pedestrians, driver input and weather, light and road conditions. Please see your Owner's Manual for further information.
28. The Solar Powered Ventilation System uses an electric fan to draw outside air into, through, and out of the cabin once the inside temperature reaches 68 degrees Fahrenheit. It will lower the cabin temperature to near the outside ambient temperature to help make the cabin more comfortable when reentering the vehicle. It must be turned on prior to leaving the vehicle and cannot perform cooling such as with an air conditioner.
29. The automatic high beam system operates at speeds above 21 mph. Situations such as a dirty windshield, variable weather, lighting conditions and hilly terrain will limit effectiveness, requiring the driver to manually turn off. See Owner's Manual for details.
30. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune
31. Based on IHS Automotive: Polk U.S. Vehicles In Operations registration statistics MY 2006-2015 as of July 2015.
32. Do not rely exclusively on the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert system. Always look over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rear clearance. There are limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the system. To learn more, see your Owner's Manual.
33. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
34. Qi wireless charging may not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models. When using the wireless charging system, avoid placing metal objects between the wireless charger and the mobile device when charging is active. Doing so may cause metal objects to become hot and could cause burns. To prevent damage to devices, do not leave the devices in the vehicle. Temperature inside may become high, resulting in damage to the device.