10 Reasons to Check Out the 2017 Toyota Tundra in Gainesville
If you are looking for a new truck in the Gainesville, Georgia area, then come down to Milton Martin Toyota and check out our huge selection of inventory. One vehicle that stands out from the rest is the Toyota Tundra. The 2017 Toyota Tundra in Gainesville is one of the best available trucks on the market because of its level of performance, the technology available to be installed, and the advanced safety system.
Top of the Line Performance
- The 2017 Toyota Tundra in Gainesville can have i-FORCE 5.7 liter V8 installed in it which can put out 381 horsepower and 401 lb-ft of torque. When the Tundra is equipped with this immense engine and paired with the standard tow package, you can have the confidence to get any job done with ease.
- The 2017 Tundra also comes with active traction control which helps your truck to gain traction even in the worst conditions. This system is a 4 wheel drive traction control system that controls the amount of power going to the front and rear tires.
- In order to control the 2017 Toyota Tundra in Gainesville’s torque, the truck has been outfitted with a massive ring gear so that it will not only control it but also amplify it.
Fully Stocked with Technology
- The 2017 Toyota Tundra in Gainesville comes with features like such as a backup camera which helps you back up to your trailer with ease or allows you to back into the hardest parking spots without worry.
- The 2017 Tundra also allows you to follow your destination with ease with the available Entune system. The Entune system also lets you connect your smartphone to it so that you don’t even have to pick your phone up to make a call or change the song.
- The 2017 Toyota Tundra in Gainesville also comes with a customizable 3.5-inch multi-information display which allows you to view all important gauges with ease.
First-Class Safety System
- The 2017 Toyota Tundra in Gainesville gives you the option to install a bunch of safety features that help to prevent collisions from occurring. These safety features include a blind-spot monitor and rear cross-traffic alert which alerts the driver when someone passes behind them or is sitting in your blind spot.
- The Tundra also features a star safety system that includes safety features like vehicle stability control, traction control, an anti-lock braking system, and much more. All of these safety features’ purposes are meant to keep all passengers safe even when weather conditions take a turn for the worst.
- The Tundra also comes standard with 8 airbags, which includes driver and front outboard passenger airbags, side curtain and front seat-mounted side airbags, and driver/front outboard passenger knee airbags.
- In order to make sure that your 2017 Toyota Tundra in Gainesville is always up to date and properly maintained your new Toyota vehicle will come with ToyotaCare. ToyotaCare comes standard on all new Toyotas for 2 years, or 25,000 miles, and give the driver 24
Come Check Out the 2017 Toyota Tundra in Gainesville Today!
Milton Martin Toyota has a diverse inventory of new and used cars that are available to our customers living in the Gainesville, Georgia area. Check out our website to see their full new and used car inventory and be sure to check out the 2017 Toyota Tundra in Gainesville at your Milton Martin Toyota dealership today.