The paint and body on your new vehicle should provide years of lasting beauty and durability if maintained properly. Your Owners’ Manual outlines some helpful tips for keeping that “new car” look for many years, but accidents do happen.Toyota Certified Collision Centers must demonstrate a commitment to excellence by meeting Benchmarks and Standards in ten key areas such as Technician Training and Certification, Tools and Equipment, and Customer Satisfaction. To assure their dedication to these high standards, Dealers must re-qualify for the program annually. Milton Martin body collision knows your vehicle and understand the importance of fixing it right the first time. They have the tools, equipment, training and Toyota Genuine Parts to bring your car back to like-new condition. Because your Toyota is built to such high standards in fit and finish, an equally high level of collision repair and refinish service is required to restore your vehicle to original specifications.
When you insist that only Genuine Toyota Collision Parts be used, you can be assured that your vehicle will be repaired with the same quality parts originally installed on your vehicle at the factory. That’s because Genuine Toyota Replacement Parts are manufactured to the same specifications as the parts installed on new Toyota vehicles, a process that has helped Toyota gain its outstanding reputation for quality.
- Faster repair completion to get you back on the road
- State-of-the-art tools and equipment to ensure top-quality repairs
- Computerized paint-mixing and matching equipment to ensure undetectable repairs
- Toyota-Certified Collision Repair and Refinish Technicians – Excellent service provided by expert technicians is a major component of Toyota’s ongoing commitment to provide total customer satisfaction.
- Genuine Toyota Parts help maintain your original new car warranty